Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer


We are officially in the final stretch of summer. 


The school supplies have been purchased.  The high-schooler has his junior (Yikes!) year schedule.  The MA student is enrolled and the books have come in the mail.  One week from today the Araujo household will once again be in the grips of another school year. 


But until then...we have a few more days of summer to enjoy. 

So for the next week we will be:

  • Enjoying evenings free of homework...
  • Spending as much time as possible in shorts, tanks, and flip flops...
  • Celebrating late summer birthdays...
  • Eating LOTS of ice cream...
  • Grilling, grilling, grilling...
  • Spending pressure-free time with friends...
  • Getting wet...
  • Going for evening walks (in our flip flops)...
  • Soaking in the sun...

How will you be spending these last days of summer?

2 comments :

  1. I really do not want summer to end! I am just starting to prepare my lesson plans in between knitting and drawing. Now that I don't have to worry about a hurricane it looks like a trip to the beach is on the list for this weekend. I live twenty minutes away from a beautiful beach, but don't visit it often enough. I really am trying not to be such a homebody, but it's hard! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is my most challenging seasons. I try to enjoy it as best as I can! I love your list-fun!

    ReplyDelete