Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Tip

Every once in a while I come across great websites or suggestions for activities, outings, eateries, or just things that make life easier. Thought I would share these finds with all of you in what I hope will be a semi-regular post.

Last week, I was searching for some Spring activities to do with Isabella on Family Education. This is a great parenting website where you can find everything from recipes to printable activities to parenting articles. Anyhow…I was surfing around and found these great wallet-sized seasonal produce lists. They give you a list of fruits and vegetables that are in season and those that are available all year around. They have them for all four seasons; so, if you are new to buying in season, like me, or just need a reminder from time-to-time, you can cut these out and stick them in your wallet for easy reference when you are at the farmers market or at the grocery store. There may be more comprehensive lists out there, but these are a good start. If you know of any others, or if you found this tip to be helpful, please don’t hesitate to post in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment